Monday, January 17, 2011

Yeah, this is one of those shitty facebook surveys. Gives you a little insight into my musical sensibilities though. Enjoy.

This isn't 1-15 in order; straight stream of consciousness/thought-vomit style

1. Black Keys - Chulahoma  -----this album brought me back
2. Black Keys - Thickfreakness
3. Black Keys - Rubber Factory
4. Boston self-titled  ---------I will lip-synch "More Than A Feeling" in front of Jesus himself; don't give a damn
5. Junior Kimbrough - All Night Long
6. Led Zeppelin IV
7. Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood  -----was there anyone better? If you say yes, I'll punch you in the face.
8. Funkadelic - Maggotbrain
9. Weezer - Blue album  ----------my inner nerd is thanking me right now; "Only In Dreams" air drums anyone?
10. Eminem - Encore
11. Rage Against the Machine - The Battle of Los Angeles  -----my inner pissed off half-mexican gangster is thanking me right now
12. David Gray - White Ladder
13. D'Angelo - Voodoo  --------every time this album is mentioned someone, somewhere gets impregnated
14. Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams
15. Cat Stevens - Tea For the Tillerman  ------this ones for you Mom

Sue me. I'm a rule breaker.

16. Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet
17. North Mississippi Allstars - Shake Hands With Shorty
18. Alice In Chains - Dirt *or* Jar of Flies
19. Gorillaz self-titled
20. Incubus - Morning View  --------"Blood On the Ground": greatest kick in the history of music
21. Everclear - So Much for the Afterglow

No comments:

Post a Comment